Harvard Law School alumni teamed with top iOS developers to produce BarMax MBE, the leading MBE review course available on the App Store.
BarMax MBE contains audio lectures from Harvard Law School-educated law professors, a calendar and task list to keep you organized, unlimited personal attention & support, real MBE questions, and flash cards).
Priced at just $499, BarMax MBE includes 1,571 real MBE questions from previous bar exams.
Features of BarMax MBE
- 20+ hours of clear, concise lectures from Harvard Law School-educated law professors
- 1,571 real MBE questions from previous bar exams – Unlimited e-mail and phone support
- 400+ flashcards categorized by subject
- Skeleton outlines in Word format for note taking
- Welcome packet with materials in PDF/Word format
- Lifetime access to the app and course materials
- Great tips and tricks on how to structure your studying and perform on exam day
Why BarMax Stands Out
BarMax contains just one outline per subject and a mnemonic device to help you recall everything you need to know for a given subject. Outlines are simple, concise, and straightforward. BarMax MBE contains over 20 hours of audio lectures from Harvard Law School-educated law professors.
BarMax contains 1,471 real MBE questions from previous bar exams. We licensed these questions directly from NCBE. There are no made-up questions in BarMax like you often see in other bar exam prep courses.
BarMax MBE Professors include: Charles Nesson, Martin Pritikin, Jessie Hill, Gregory C. Keating, and Rachel Arnow-Richman. Every professor featured in BarMax MBE is a Harvard Law School alumnus.
We are here for our students. As a BarMax student you will have unlimited same-day technical support and access to Harvard Law School alumni for any content-related questions.
You will have access to the BarMax app for life (although we are confident you will only need it for a few months).