arvard Law School alumni teamed with top iOS developers to produce BarMax Baby Bar, a leading comprehensive Baby Bar exam (FYLSX) review course with the highest overall pass rates. BarMax Baby Bar includes audio lectures from Harvard Law School-educated law professors, unlimited personal attention & support, flashcards and real MBE questions and practice essays from previous exams.
Priced at just $249, BarMax Baby Bar is the only course with over 600 real MBE questions and over 75 real practice essays.
New for BarMax Baby Bar students: personalized essay feedback from a former CA bar exam grader with over five years experience grading CA essays.
BarMax Baby Bar includes:
- 10+ hours of clear, concise lectures from Harvard Law School-educated law professors
- A calendar to guide you through the program
- E-mail and phone support (LIVE contact with Harvard Law School alumni)
- 600+ real MBE questions from previous bar exams
- 75+ real practice Baby Bar essay questions (each with 2 sample answers)
- Over 250 flashcards categorized by subject
- Skeleton outlines in Word format for note taking
- Welcome packet with all the materials in PDF/Word format
- Lifetime access to the app and course materials
- Great tips and tricks on how to perform on exam day and structure your studying
Why BarMax Stands Out
BarMax contains just one outline per subject and a mnemonic device to help you recall everything you need to know for a given subject. Outlines are simple, concise, and straightforward.
BarMax Baby Bar contains over 10 hours of audio lectures from Harvard Law School-educated law professors.
BarMax Baby Bar contains over 600 real MBE questions from previous bar exams.
We licensed these questions directly from NCBE. There are no made-up questions in BarMax.
BarMax contains over 75 real Practice Essays–our model answers are real essays written by students under time pressure.
We do not employ scare tactics such as providing Practice Essays that were written by a law professor under no time pressure; these essays are not realistic.
Also, our Practice Essays Workshop was written by a former bar exam grader and provides insight and analysis regarding what bar exam graders are looking for. You can actually get the law wrong and still get a good score.
BarMax Baby Bar Professors include:
Charles Nesson, Martin Pritikin, Gregory C. Keating and Rachel Arnow-Richman.
Every professor featured in BarMax Baby Bar attended Harvard Law School.
We are here for our students!
As a BarMax student you will have unlimited support and access to Harvard Law School alumni for any content-related questions.
BarMax includes personalized essay feedback from a former CA bar exam grader with over five years experience grading CA essays.
You will have access to the BarMax app for life (although we are confident you will only need it for a few months).
Gallery – iPhone